Skip to main content

Are you having a bad day?

When you have a really bad day when you just need to take it out on someone! Don't take that bad day out on someone you know, take it out on someone you DON'T know...
Now get this. I was sitting at my desk, when I remembered a phone call I had to make. I found thenumber and dialed it. A man answered saying, "Hello?" I politely said, "This is Fred Hanifin and could I please speak to Robin Carter?"
Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me! I couldn't believe that anyonecould be that rude. I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. She had transposed the last two digits incorrectly. After I hung up with Robin, I spotted the wrong number still lying there on my desk. I decided to call it again.When the same person oncemore answered, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up. Next to his phone number I wrote the word "asshole," and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills, or had a really bad day, I'd call him up. He'd answer, and I'd yell, "You're an asshole!"
It would always cheer me up. Later in the year the Phone Company introduced caIler ID. This was a real setback for me; I would have to stop calling the asshole. Then one day I had an idea. I dialed his number and when I heard his voice, "Hello?" I made up a name. "Hi. I'm with the Telephone Company and I'm just calling to see if you'd be interested in our caller ID program?"
"No!" he shouted and slammed the phone down. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!"
Keep reading this, it gets better!........
An old lady at the shopping center really took her time pulling out of a parking space. I didn't thinkshe was ever going to leave. Finally, her car began to move and she started to very slowly back out of the slot. I backed up a little more to give her plenty of room to pull out. "Great", I thought, she's finally leaving.All of a sudden this black BMW comes flying up the parking aisle in the wrong direction and pulls into her space. I hit the horn and started yelling, "You can't do that. I was here first!" The guy climbed out of his BMW completely ignoring me. He walked toward the shopping center as if I didn't even exist.I thought to myself, this guy's another asshole; there sure are a lot of assholes in this world.
Then I noticed he had a "For Sale" sign in the back window of his car. I wrote down the phone number. Then I hunted for another place to park. A couple of days later, I'm sitting at my desk. I had just gotten off the phone after calling 6201606 and yelling, "You're an asshole!" (It's really easy since I have his number on speed dial now.) I noticed the phone number of the guy with the black BMW there on my desk and thought I'd better call this guy, too. After a couple ringssomeone answered the phone and said, "Hello." I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"
"Yes, it is.""Can you tell me where I can see it?""Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th street. It's a yellow house and the car's parked right out front."I said, "What's your name?" "My name is Don Hansen.""When's a good time to catch you, Don?" "I'm home in the evenings.""Listen Don, can I tell you something?" "Sure...""Don, you're an asshole!" And I slammed the phone down. Then, I added Don Hansen's number to my speed dialer. I must say, for a while things seemed to be going much better for me. Now when I had a problem I had two assholes to call. Then, after several months of calling the assholes and hanging up on them, it just wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. I gave the problem someserious thought and came up with this solution:
First, I had my phone speeddial asshole #1. A man answered nicely,"Hello?" I yelled "You're anasshole!", but I didn't hang up. The asshole said, "Are you still there?" I said, "Yeah."He said, "Stop calling me." I said, "Make me." He said, "What's your name, pal?"So I told him, "Don Hansen." He said, "Where do you live?" "1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house and my black BMW's parked out front." "I'm coming over right now, Don. You'd better startsaying your prayers." "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole!", and I hung up.Then I called asshole #2. Don Hansen answered, "Hello?" I said, "Hello, asshole."He said, "If I ever find out who you are..." "You'll what?" "I'll kick your ass.""Well, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now, asshole."And I hung up. Then I picked up the phone and called the police. I told them I was on my way to 1802 West 34th Street and that I was going to kill my gay lover as soon as I got there. Another quick call to Channel 13 about the gang war going on down on West 34th Street... Afterthat I climbed into my car and headed over to 34th Street to watch the whole thing.
Glorious satisfaction!Watching two assholes kicking the crap out of each other in front of 6 squad cars, a police helicopter and a news crew was one of the greatest experiences of my life!
Well, Now you know what to do if you have a really bad day !!!

Comments

Reeta Skeeter said…
:) LMAO
good one..
wish you'd really do the same ;)
Neha said…
that was awesome!!
sriram said…
I found mine for today! have you ?

Popular posts from this blog

( C H A N G E )

( after so many different posts which came and went away , I am writing a little about change) Do you know how much we change everyday!! And how much we potentially can.. Just a few fates Our body PHYSICALLY changes completely within a span of 10 days.( how, You may Ask?) The Atoms quantitative each and every cell of our body ranging from our blood cells, skin cells..Even our Bones CHANGE completely in a month. Which means , not only do they die and regeneraqte in their respective cycles, the material quantitative them is exchanged / changed with the outside world. ( Can you absorb the above line, its pretty awe striking) WHO are you?.. You have completely changed in a span of a month time.. ( Your hand.. Wash part of something/ someone else last onto) My belief about The Flux of our thoughts has been published here and here ! ( Though this may have come in another entry, but related) a SINGLE though in our mind.. POTENTAILLY ( and does so physically everyday) Creates a chemical.. phy

Life

Yeah even when u think all fits, you notice quite a few things dont. The latest curveball my boss threw during the appraisal, threw me in a spin. Why am I feeling again that I am not supposed to be in this job? And If I am not then,...what? Should I also move out of the city!!.. what to do..!! shoudl not spend a lot of time in putting the puzzle pieces, Maybe life is more of living the puzzle than making all the sense, maybe its someone else's job!!

This Day Then

Nervously along with my cousin sister, brother and along with some unknown people we were at this balcony looking across the Powai Lake. And this effervescent girl is also noticed around. Bright , bespectacled, with a pony-tail bobbing and wearing a bright kurta and jeans/capris. Before anyone could talk, The Teacher ushered us into what was a makeshift classroom. It was the house of one of uncles. The hall which had the balcony had durries spread across its length, with the Glass Dining table pushed in the the corner, the chairs laid around the walls. We were on the third day of the five day Art of Living program being organised at the house of one of the volunteers. All through the brief exercises of Yoga and discussions, apart from exchanging smirks with my cousins, I could not help notice the presence of the girl. At the end of the class, there was brief community snack/ dinner organised. It was late evening by the end of the class and amazing wind was ruffling in the balcony. I s