Skip to main content

Moblog

It is clearly a long time now that I wrote
Sitting in a train with the music playing I look back and try to remember when I would have dreamt or creating such a moment in my life
Maybe it was a movie I saw or an ad where the tech savvy hero is seen playing with his phone/ gizmo.
What is interesting to note is that my belief that making dreams a reality is strengthed year on year.
All we need is infinite bank of positively, time and perseverance. And its all possible
But all so often I am against the wall, trying to be certain of what I really want in my life?
It is elusive? Or is it like a puzzle that I need to solve?
It drives me to strange places in my head often.
I am often in awe when I see swarms of people all around running to meet their goals dreams and desires. But question is all of those things have happened, maybe not always. Most of the things they are trying to run behind are not new or different! That much Money, that car, that house, that promotion, that pat on the back from that person. . . .be like that person.
What else?
Maybe my current mind vision is limited. How many of us dream to do what has never been thought of. Do you have desires to dream and do what was never thought of?
this is probably why I like writing, it helps me clear my mind. I think I want to do something like that. Something so unique that its takes a good enough time for people around to absorb that what just happened here?
But the elusive question remains
What is that?
How to find that right driver for myself?
How?
The driver that brings the desired change?

Comments

Jas B said…
Hi Abhishek! Wish you a very Happy New Year!

Dreams and hopes, some extraordinary ones...one can achieve, you are right, time, faith and perseverance is required...but sometimes destiny (if you believe in it) plays a huge role in whether they are realized or not...that does not mean we should stop working towards them...sometimes the mundane problems overshadow everything...
...how to find that right kind of driver in ourselves that would bring the desired change...don't know as of yet...
8541 said…
人類最偉大的力量,就是心中有希望。 ..................................................
Manish Juneja said…
What do I say on this ... yes the challenge is to bring out Clarity from Chaos that too with authority :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flags, boundaries, armies, Idiocracy

I am not sure if you have heard of the Movie Idiocracy 
But watching the Political news around me makes me wonder so many times... on how the equation of smart and dumb people in the world stands?

I am not a social scientist; but when I see people around me creating more and more divisions and boundaries, I feel we are heading the wrong way.

For example, I have had very deviant views for words like Patriotism. The love of your country is what is usually means. But people interpret it as protection of their country from other countries!

The only species to kill (not one) but many of its own.

What about recognizing ourselves as one species inhabiting one planet.

Do you think we can ever live as one? Why do we need someone above us? Why do we need rulers, presidents, prime ministers, etc.

We cannot live on our own without wanting to kill each other for resources?

What will bring our infighting down? Lower population, Aliens, appearance of GOD ?

It is Sad

Where am i

It has already been quite a while that i have been trying to answer a key question... Who am i and what am i doing here.   So i decided to change the approach. Let me try to answer... Where am I?   So i am in a driverless metro heading to what can be called east. Towards a metro station close to my apartment.   Digging deeper. East is word to describe a direction on an otherwise sphere (circular) earth. The Earth is a large sphere shaped mass consisting of many elements. It gives company to many such small and big masses which revolve around  a really one at the centre..called sun. This really large one is extremely hot and gives energy to most of these sphere shaped ones ... Revolving around it. So relative to where this sun is visible from where u are.. East or west is decided. Towards it is east. Explaining this i have gained clarity that this large locomotive which i called metro is going in the opposite direction referred as west. Lets focus away from definations of relative posi…